Friday, November 7, 2014

Lost 2014 Tour: Return to Dharmaville

Our first stop on the full-day LOST tour was Camp Erdman on the North Shore.  I made no less than seven posts on my 2011 visit to Camp Erdman, and it was certainly a highlight of that visit.  Returning with a larger tour group in 2014 had a few benefits.  First off, I was able to get photos taken in front of the Barracks with a larger group of my LOST pals.  Second, various people in our group caught me wandering around the camp in their shots.  Lastly, I was able to be a part of a Dharma purge photo!

Back in Dharmaville!  (Photo: Amy)
Hello old friends.  (Photo: Ian)
LOSTie dream team.  (Photo: Ian)
The Dharma purge of 2014.  (Photo: Ian)
A different angle on the purge.  (Photo: Amy)
Pretty New Otherton.
More purge victims.
Dappled Dharmaville.
Still purging after all these years...  (Photo: Amy)

Across the highway from Dharmaville proper is a cluster of other buildings including one that was filmed multiple times for LOST.   I documented the exterior and interior of that building in previous posts.  This time around I picked up a few angles that I neglected back in 2011.

Camp Erdman assembly hall.
Ocean-facing side of the building.
This served as the entrance to the Dhrama infirmary in season 5.
Inside the assembly hall.
Dharma fireplace.
Dharma doors.
Behind the Dharma doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment